Sunday, May 2, 2010

Metro. Boulot. Dodo?


Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Life in Paris is hectic! Maybe it's because I haven't been living here my entire life... but it's already been three years and I'm still not used to it.
It'll be 8 in the morning, I'll be waiting for the metro looking like I was in Eyjafjallajoekull(thank god this is not a vlog, can Icelanders even prounounce it?) when the volcano erupted and everyone around me will be looking like Rachel Zoe's picked their outfit and fixed their hair.
Sometimes it seems other people look good in such an effortless manner that actually making the effort to put decent clothes on is impossible. It's agravating and it's depresseing.




However, after spending the winter being a hermit - and looking like one - I decided that I would make the effort: I will wake up earlier and brush my hair, and I might even do my nails.



Image and video hosting by TinyPic



1 comment:

Willz said...

Tofuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu, you is back!!!!